These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last night I dreamt...1/31/07

Last night I dreamt that I was working in a school for the blind, with Mary from 'Little House on the Prairie'.

At the beginning of the dream, we were all arriving at a new building. There were still some construction workers working on a bridge going over the car port, that lead from the parking deck, to the school. So we had to try to keep all of the little blind children from getting in the way of the construction.
It turns out, I (the only seeing person there) was the one to get in the way. I was running across the bridge that they were trying to build, because a little blind boy was running across it in front of me. The whole bridge collapsed and I fell 10 feet, although there wasn't a scratch on me.

For the rest of the dream, I was running around looking for a copy machine to copy some braille. I never succeeded before I woke up.

That's all there is. There isn't anymore.

~Miss Poppins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com