These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Back from the infirmary...

Hello friends! I really am well and I am sure that I will be seeing you all again very soon! (I would have come to church last night if my mother had allowed me!)

Since I have been unable to get on the computer in the last week, I therefore have not been able to fix the blog pictures until now. (Why I'm the only one deemed able to do this task, I do not know) Here are the posts which, until now have not been "clickable" (as my mother calls it):

Desperate times call for desperate measures!
Poor Andy

Tent Caterpillars!
Walter and Rose are parents!!!


~Flibby

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Why said...

Because you are the computer literate one, my dear! Didn't you know that? Welcome back to the blog my sweet little Flibby! We are thankful to see you on the road to recovery! And, we are most thankful to you for not spreading the 'disease' to the rest of us!!

Love,
Mom

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com