These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Goodbye February!!!

Yippee!!! It's MARCH!!! Is anyone else as thrilled as I am? Probably not! I'm sorry I missed posting this yesterday. There were terrible storms in our area and those of you that know me well know that nothing gets in between me and the weather radio on days like yesterday. We had several deaths at a high school in our state. Please keep those families in your prayers!

So, March the 1st - a usual day of rejoicing in our home! - came and went without proper acknowledgement. March is supposed to come in like a lamb and out like a lion... so they say, anyway. Well, yesterday it came in like a lion so I fully expect that to be that and it to go out like a lamb. Wishful thinking to be sure. Since we missed the party yesterday, we've conveniently rescheduled it for today!

Today, though a tad chilly, is still a glorious, sunny and soon-to-be 64 degree day! I like it! Spring is coming!! Summer is right behind it!!

It's time to break out the sandals and the toenail polish, girls!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I am completely with you on welcoming March. Here in Delaware it did come in as a lamb and I am loving every minute of it. Just wanted to stop by for the party! Come on over to my place when you get a minute!
Melissa

7:25 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I agree with you... good-bye February: Hello Spring:o) Although I have a feeling Winter will show its head once or twice more before it finally is done... Anyway, just party hopping here!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

March here is just a continuation of February, but its always positive to see the calendar move

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com