These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's a Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party
What better way to celebrate the impending arrival of spring than with a blog party! 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a little late winter/early spring get together for all fellow bloggers to meet and greet one another. Now what could be more fun than that?? Not much, I must say. So throw some steaks on the barbeque, chill that potato salad and break out the Coca-Colas! It's time for a party!

14 Comments:

Blogger Ribbon Rock Star said...

OH YEAH!!! Did you say COKE?? I am there!

Welcome to the party.

Linda

3:05 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Yummy... I'll be right there! I do love cooking outside and isn't the weather getting nice for it? Well, at least here in south Georgia it is :-)

I'm glad to meet you and will be back to visit later when I can sit down and have a nice long chat!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

OK, steaks, potato salad and ice cold coke??? Now THAT's a party! So glad I picked you to pop in and visit! Can I have mine medium-well??? Happy Party!!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous kailani said...

I just love that picture you have in the post below. So tropical!

Just making the Ultimate Blog Party rounds and wanted to stop by and say hi. I'll be back again during the week to see what's going on around here.

If you get a chance, please stop by and check out my photo contest and daily book giveaway.

Aloha!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Had to stop by to look at kitten wiskers! Enjoy the party!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jaime H. said...

Hi!! Nice to meet you!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger WAHM said...

just crashing the party!! have a great week!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

got anything stronger then coke? :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Just stopping by for the party....
I love your templete....
Happy Blogging
Blessings

1:23 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I love Coca- Cola! It's nice to meet you! :)

1:24 PM  
Anonymous EEEEMommy said...

Enjoying the party!
I'm a homeschool mom too.
Blessings,
Angel

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Sarah Hodsdon said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Thanks for listing your blog on the list!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Write From Karen said...

Now that the party's half over, I've brought over more steaks. Anyone up for a refill? *grin*

Party on!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Revka said...

Hey, I just posted a comment on another post, but I thought I'd say howdy here as well. Have fun!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com