These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Baby Boy Blog!

We have decided to begin a new blog dedicated to our sweet baby Noah and his progress as we all anxiously await his birth. For those of you that might want to read something other than all things baby and all things boy (though I can't imagine who would not be completely enthralled with discussing our new baby each and every moment of each and every day! ~wink~), I decided to move our excitement and 'baby talk' to another blog! If you would like to have access to the new Noah Frederick Baby Blog, just email me and I will give you the address.

Our Whiskery Kitten blog will now resume regular programming... with a little baby talk thrown in from time to time. You know I won't be able to resist... but I will try to keep it to a manageable level!

6 Comments:

Blogger LinesFromTheVine said...

We want the address! :)

Tracy

7:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Just wondering, when is the baby going to be born?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lady Why said...

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to our little blog home! Our new baby is due August 1st. I have a little chart at the bottom of the blog that is counting down the days so you can check down there and keep up with where we are!

It's nice to have you!!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wonderful! I didn't realize you are expecting! Praise the Lord!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ok don't all laugh at me. I haven't seen your blog lately and just now as I read down through it I see that baby news is all over the place! lol Oh well. All the same congratulations and a special prayer of blessing over you and your new little life.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Just what I was praying for!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com