These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Q.O.T.D...03/05/07

The Question Of The Day!
hosted by Miss Poppins!
Today's question:
'What is your dream vacation?'
LadyWhy: "I'd like to go some place tropical."
Flibby: "I'd like to go to Austria on the Sound of Music tour. And I'd also like to go to New York City and Washington D.C."
Miss Poppins: "I really believe there are so many places that I would like to go, but a full trip around the country visiting every state is high on my long list of dream vacations."
KarateKid:
"I want to visit all the historical sights in Boston."
HannahBanana: "I want to go to Six flags Magic Mountain."
CindyLouWho: "I want to go to Disney World to ride the Pooh Bear ride."
You're next! Leave your answer in the comment section.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie said...

I want to go to Lancaster County, Pen. and visit the Amish.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Back to Hawaii for me, once you go there your almost always drawn back

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jan B said...

Oh Disney World for sure! The best Kid Friendly place in the world. Disney treats people with disabilities so wonderfully. Man, I want to go back!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Sherlock said...

I'd like to go to Ireland and Great Britain, especially London (Baker Street and Cherry Tree Lane:) and the Scottish Highlands.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet ya.

I will be starting my 3rd party favor give away later tonight. Come on over when ya get a chance.

PARTY ON!!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Red Beard said...

Tough one. I think I'd like to see Scotland, Canada, Ireland, or The Creation Museum.

1:51 PM  
Blogger A Maiden Of Virtue said...

I would love to see Canada! I hear it is beautiful! Plus, you certainly can't beat their maple syrup!

-Courtney

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd like to go on an extensive trip around Europe-- encluding Scotland. I'd love to do some exploring of my family history and I love looking at castles! I don't think I'd want to live there, however. I love Alabama! S.A.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com