These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Q.O.T.D...3/31/07

The Question Of The Day!
hosted by Miss Poppins!

Today's question: 'What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?'

Nana: "John"

LadyWhy: "James"

Flibby: "Ruth"

Miss Poppins: "I love Genesis, especially the story of Joseph. I also love all four of the gospels because they tell the story of Jesus life."

Hannah Banana: "John, because I like the story of Jesus rising from the dead."

Cindy Lou Who: "Genesis, because I like the story of Noah."

You're next! Leave your answer in the comment section please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie said...

Esther, she was a courages woman and I love her story.

8:32 AM  
Blogger A Maiden Of Virtue said...

I agree with Flibby, Ruth is my favorite book, but I also enjoy Proverbs and 3rd John as well.
--Courtney

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading though the whole Bible now and I am only on Joshua. So far he is my favorite.
H.A.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com