These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandmama!!

We want to wish a wonderfully happy birthday to my dear grandmother on the occasion of her 89th birthday!! She has lived with my mom for 24 years and recently she moved to south Florida to be closer to her remaining siblings. She is sorely missed by her grandchildren and great grandchildren but we all knew that we couldn't be selfish and we have to share our Grandmama with the rest of the family! She has seven great grandchildren... six belong to our family and one belongs to my south Florida cousin. So, now that great granddaughter is having the pleasure of sitting on Grandmama's knee and spending time with our family matriarch! That is a legacy she will remember all of her life!

My grandmother has been blessed with a lifetime of excellent health and she's had the blessing of living close to her grandchildren and great grandchildren all of her retired years. What a gift of the Lord that is and I pray that I will enjoy the same long life and wonderful health that I may also have the opportunity to pour my life into the little lives of my multitudes of grandchildren and even more great grandchildren! There are not many great grandmothers that have that kind of blessing! The Lord has been so very good to my sweet grandmother!

I'm including a few of my favorite pictures of her cuddling with those she loves the most... her sweet great grandchildren! My children cherish these pictures and the years of memories they have and have yet to make with Grandmama!Happy Birthday, Grandmama! We miss you! We wish you many more fruitful years full of great health, love and the blessing of being surrounded by many children!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com