These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Last night I dreamt...4/24/07

Last night I dreamt that I was hosting my little sister's birthday party. All of our friends were there and we were playing in the woods. In these woods there were lots of old, abandoned cabins. My friends S.A., H.A., Frontiersman, Red Beard, Smokestack and Sherlock all had different cabins that were our 'club houses'. It started pouring rain so we all ran into the cabins and started shooting arrows at each other with messages attached to them. We were sending secret codes and calling out secret Indian war cries. Just then the 'enemy' ran up and started to attack! All of the boys were having sword fights and all of the girls were shooting arrows. It was still pouring rain and right as we were about to win, Mom called us in to have cake and ice cream.

Inside, after we all cleaned up from being very muddy, I began to serve the drinks. All of the boys wanted to mix all of the drinks together. They drank coke-lemonade-dr. pepper-sprite-tea-water. Then I woke up.

~Miss Poppins

*It's your turn! Please, share what you dreamt last night in the comment section!*

2 Comments:

Blogger Stonewall said...

Very interesting...
I'm sure I have dreams, but being so old and with a feeble memory, I can't remember them when I wake up! I do remember when I was a kid that I dreamt that I fell off of a cliff. When I woke up I had fallen off the bed and was on the floor.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Sherlock said...

I wish that I dreamt like that; all of my dreams are irrational and out of sequence. I detest mixing drinks together, by the way.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com