These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Baby Shower Fun!!

This afternoon I had the pleasure of being 'showered' with all sorts of love and attention from the wonderful ladies at our church at a beautiful baby shower! They were so sweet to hostess such a lovely party for me and we all enjoyed ourselves tremendously! We came home with all sorts of treasures for Noah that will be well loved and well used in the coming days, weeks, and months. Here are a few of the highlights of our super special afternoon...

Have you ever seen a more beautiful cake?

We had a wonderful assortment of fruits and sandwiches. I especially love the watermelon baby carriage!


A beautiful table with all sorts of goodies!

Cindy Lou was longing for and admiring the cake all at the same time...

Loads and loads of gifts!

Opening presents! Flibby helped me write down everything while Hannah Banana and Cindy Lou were in charge of tissue paper disposal and bringing me presents.

So much fun!

Super cute baby blue clothes! We are having so much fun with all this blue!

A precious baby book from Noah's grandmother!

Gifts, gifts, and more gifts!!
My mother made Noah two of the most beautiful blankets you have ever seen!! Noah will be coming home from the hospital in one of these. Now to decide which one!
OK, it's official... I'm ENORMOUS!!
Thank you so much to all the sweet ladies who honored me in such a special way this afternoon! I love and appreciate you all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle said...

Wow what a GREAT time! I wished I could have been there. I have been asking when it would be. On the blankets...How did she make them? Did she have them made? I like the sons are a heritage one! Looks like you are all set. I have to agree with my friend Joy though, you are NOT enormous...You are glowing and beautiful! Can't wait til he comes!
The Noble's

6:53 AM  
Blogger Lady Why said...

Aren't you sweet!! I would never expected you to come all the way from Georgia!

Mom had them embroidered at her friends monogramming shop. She designed the picture and gave her the Scriptures and the shop did that part. Then Mom took the fabric and made the blankets. They have a satin braided piping that is gorgeous!! My mom is so creative!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Southern Belle said...

Since you are a cake conessiour and looking at your cake from your shower, wondering if you saw this...
It is simply precious AND real like.
http://www.sonnyradio.com/Marzipan.htm

Beth

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com