These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Requested: Dog Beds

Many people have been asking me to put the dog beds that I've made for Maddie and Ella on the blog, and I'm just now getting to it! I've been quite busy lately!

Here is the bed I made for my dearest, darlingest Maddie!And of course, I had to make one for Miss Poppins' dearest, darlingest Ella!
Aren't these puppies precious?

They love the beds, but unfortunately they don't like to sit still long enough to really enjoy them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle said...

Those are SOO cute! Do you have an embroidery machine? You did a really good job! What are the dimentions?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Frontiersman said...

My mom wants to know what you use to stuff the pillows with.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Poppins said...

She used regular fiberfill.

~Miss Poppins

4:56 AM  
Blogger Flibbertigibbet said...

No, I don't have an embroidery machine. I got them embroidered in the little embroidery shop in our Wal-Mart.

The dimensions are 21" x 21"

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com