These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Monday, July 30, 2007

You'll have to indulge me a little longer...

I'm not inclined to write book reviews or write on the political topics of the day or even to write on witty 'goings on' around our home. All I want to do is hold this precious baby, admire him, coo over him and smell that perfect baby head. You'll have to indulge me a little longer, I'm afraid. It's nothing but Noah on the blog for the time being. I'm sure I'll get back to those things that are good, but for now I'm doing the better thing! He's 'practically perfect in every way' - as Mary Poppins would say. Ahhh, there's nothing like the sweet smell of a newborn head. I think I'll go drink that in a little while longer... ...one of these days I'll stop neglecting my blog. But, not today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle said...

Indulge us! He is SO beautiful! I am sure you are not "wanting" for any help are you?

We are enjoying LOTS of puppy breath around here! They are 10 days old today. They are just starting to open their eyes!

See ya!
Beth

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com