These are the ramblings of an eclectic and whimsical homeschooling family of eight... a little peek, if you will, inside the daily dawdlings and habits of my active and delightful family seeking to please the Lord in all we do! Hopefully our thoughts, observations, and activities will challenge you, inspire you, tickle you, cheer you, and let you know you are not the only one!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Grandpa's Little Helper

Today Grandpa Fred and Grandma Pat came by to visit with Noah and he was sporting his 'Grandpa's Little Helper' outfit just for the occasion! That baby is so cute I could eat him up!
Of course, I'm a little bit partial... as are my mother-in-law and father-in-law I do believe.... and all of Noah's siblings, etc. etc. My apologies to those of you that are getting a little bit of 'Noah overload'... not that any of you are suffering from that. But, I am aware that there may be someone, who is not necessarily consumed with a certain little baby boy, who might like to read book reviews or recipes or maybe a rant or two on the latest news makers. I'm sorry. My mind is too consumed with baby love right now. Maybe tomorrow... or next week... or another month... or two. You get the idea. In the meantime, check back often for more Noah features! I can promise you there will be one or two - or more - of those! ~wink~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Email us at: whiskersonkittensblog@yahoo.com



Glarity Online Christian Media Store
baby
AO/HEO Bloggers
Join ~ List ~ Previous ~ Next ~ Random ~ Previous 5 ~ Next 5 ~ Skip Previous ~ Skip Next
Beautiful Womanhood The Beautiful Womanhood SiteRing

This site owned by
Lady Why
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com